Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Background of Myself

Assalamualaikum, a very good Day to all of you ! Hello ! Namaste ! 

             My name is Umi Athifah Sa'udah Binti Johari. I am from Hulu Langat, Selangor. I was born on 28th July 1992. I’m the only child in my family. Some friends of mine have big family and many siblings, but me only have my mum. I lost my dad in 2014, he died because of diabetes. I have a big responsibility now which I have to take care of my study and my mum as well.


       I am a student in Bachelor of Education major Mathematics at UNITAR International University and now I am in third semester. I stay with my friends in Condo SOFO, every week I have to go back home driving to visit my mum because she staying alone. But my mum understand me well if I have lot of assignments, I will go back home once two weeks.

              Before this, I did Foundation of Management in one year in the same university. I got dean list for three semesters. Actually there's a reason on why I choose education for my degree whereby I want to educate the new generation with systematic and extraordinary knowledge of mathematics. I would like to enhance student’s skill and influence them to have interested with calculations. I have an experience where I didn’t like mathematics when I was in secondary school. Thankfully, I get the best mathematics teacher where she teach us until we understand and always encourage us to think positive in terms of calculation. Since then, I would like to share my knowledge with my students and spread positive about calculations. I extremely want to be a good teacher where my students will always remember me and trust me to educate them. I would like to change students perception towards mathematics which i always hear it is headache when comes to calculation. I believe the correct method will make them feel good instead of headache. To be a teacher is not my ambition at all. Its actually not in my wishlist at all during i was in secondary school. I love teaching my friends when comes to mathematics. Since I got good result in SPM, then i start to realize that I should be a teacher and an educator as well. But to be a teacher is not only about teaching, it is about passion as well. How you going to handle students that have many kind of attitude and how you are going to give an effective lessons to them. I believe to be a teacher I need a theory where i can learn more on how to teach students that have different kind of problems and attitudes. 

                 I want to encourage students to love mathematics and do not judge mathematics as the most tough subject rather than others. Mathematics is fun and that is what I'm trying to do for my students in the future. I want to change their perception and take mathematics as the most fun subject that they have ever learned. I want to be a teacher who leave the class and my students will miss me everyday to learn more from me. I hope my students won't give up just because of few topics that they might feel burden, i hope i can build up their motivation and give them lot of practice to enhance their skills in calculation. 

          What I really want in my life is I just want a happy life. When you are happy, you can do anything smoothly even any issues occur, you can handle it completely calmly. My motto? Be honest with yourself. When you being honest with yourself, if God will, God will help you and even society will be nice with you. The most important is you will be succeed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment